INFORMATION FOR THE WEBSITE EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
What kind of data does Ferval collect?
The Ferval website obtains the personal data of users and customers in two ways:
• Data provided voluntarily by the user
• Data that we collect independently
Data provided voluntarily
In general, the use of our website does not require the provision of personal information, except for some services such as our Newsletteraccess to the B2B Reserved Area or the request for information or marketing material via form. Only in these cases will personal information be required to use the services in question.
By registering to our Newsletter, to the B2B Reserved Area or by filling out any form on our site, we ask you to provide us with some data such as:name, surname, e-mail address, etc.
If you are a professional when you create an account on our Reserved Area you are asked to provide us with data such as company name, VAT number, contact name, email address, telephone number
We ask you to tell us if you are a retailer, a company or an individual to be able to profile and send communication material that best suits your needs and we explicitly ask for your consent to direct marketing (sending newsletters / communication and advertising material) without prejudice your precise right to revoke the consent given at any time.
The sending of e-mails to the e-mail addresses provided by the users will be necessary to respond to the requests of the individual services for which the information is provided voluntarily.
Data collected automatically
The Ferval site collects the following data by simply viewing our site and depending on the services you use:
These are data that are only treated anonymously for technical purposes on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical information crimes to the detriment of the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
This type of data includes: IP addresses, domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the request time, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment..
The Ferval website collects some data automatically using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the “Cookies” page.
How does the collected data use Ferval?
We use your data to guarantee you access to our services and their provision including:
• Registration and creation of the Reserved Area
Private users who want to become our customers or our existing customers can register their account at our free B2B Reserved Area service. It is a web portal that allows you to place orders online, immediately displaying images, product data sheets and prices reserved for you. For registration we need the following mandatory data:
– user name for the platform
– name of company name
– Email address
– First name
– Business name
– VAT number
hese data are acquired and processed exclusively by Fervaland the companies ns. server, technical and IT service providers. They are not transmitted to any third-party companies.
The portal provides a panel to modify and manage the data provided and the ability to permanently delete your account.
• Registration to the Newsletter
Through our newsletter we give the possibility to the user to be updated on our company news, on the new products included in the catalog, on any promotions and marketing information. We will send you communications with a bi-monthly deadline, no spam. For registration we need the following mandatory data:
– first name
– email address
We ask you which category of users it belongs to in order to send you material that is more coherent to your needs. To ensure that no one else subscribes to the newsletter and to prevent you from receiving unsolicited emails, we will send a confirmation e-mail to the address provided. Your personal data will be processed by Ferval s.r.l. with headquarters in Reggio Emilia (RE), Industrial area Mancasale, Italy, in order to send you the requested newsletter and, in general, commercial and promotional communications aimed at informing you about new products, events and the latest news from our blog. By registering for the newsletter, your email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to whom email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, may be sent.
The user’s behavior is evaluated anonymously, without explicit reference to a specific person. The information drawn concerns:
– mailings sent and delivered
– openings (measured, not visible, total)
– clicks and openings from the various devices
– Bounces (e-mail not notifiable)
– Activity rate
The revocation of the consent given is available at any time. To do so you can use the link in the final part of the Newsletter that we will send you, send an explicit written request to Ferval Srl, Via Sevardi 20 – z.i. Mancasale 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) Italy, by email email@example.com or by fax +39 0518.104.22.168. The indications for the cancellation of the service are also reported under each Newsletter.
• Request for information or marketing material via the Internet
Through the Contact page or ourLanding Pages at www.ferval.com/marketing/… the user can request informationor marketing material of various kinds and limited to the single page of interest (eg ebook, whitepapers, video tutorials, PDF cards, etc.) for free. To do this we need some mandatory data including:
– First name
– Business name
– City, address and postal code
– Email address
These data areacquired and processed exclusively by Fervaland the companies ns. server, technical and IT service providers. They are not transmitted to any third-party companies.
We use the collected data, if you have expressly provided your consent, for direct marketing activities or for informed about promotional activities that might interest you. In particular we use them for:
– send you advertising / promotional material / communications such as sending promotional magazines, updates on the latest blog articles, marketing initiatives in general by e-mail, sending SMS, telephone, fax, MMS and similar.
– – perform analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems such as, for example, the detection of the number of open emails, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication, the system operational use or the list of unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of the services indicated in the following paragraphs:
– Registration and creation of the Reserved Area
– Registration to the Newsletter
– Request for information or marketing material via the Internet
Failure to provide it makes it impossible to use the service. The conferment is free and optional for promotional purposes and direct marketingdiscussed above and profiling and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the website www.ferval.com.
Who are the subjects of the treatment?
The data controller is Ferval S.r.l.in person of his attorney represented pro-tempore, with registered office located in Reggio Emilia (RE), Via Sevardi, 40 C.F. and VAT number 01252570351
Subjects to whom personal data can be communicated
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
– companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to operations, including technical services offered by Ferval on the websitewww.ferval.comsuch as providers that provide storage services, administrative, payment and billing, companies that provide technical components for the provision of some service features.
– Authorities and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
In no case do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
How can you get information on the data, modify it and delete it?
Access to personal data from your private area
The user at any time has the ability to view his personal data in his private area by clicking on the item “Edit profile” of the user menu in your private area.
Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
The user can request the cancellation of personal data by sending a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from the mailbox with which he registered in the various services on the site. The cencellation will be carried out in the expected technical times.
Exercise of user rights
The user may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
Any natural person who uses our services can:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are provided in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction.The User may verify the correctness of his or her own Data and request that they be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
We remind you that if you have any questions or requests regarding your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can write to email@example.com.
How and for how long are user data stored?
Theretention of personal data will be in paper and / or electronic / informatic and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, in compliance with the user’s privacy and current regulations.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts out”) of such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European Personal Data protection legislation;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Owner.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain further information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the ONU, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
In the event that one of the transfers just described takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Controller by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Last modified: May 24, 2018